Great dads raise happier, healthier, more successful kids.
But how do men go about being that great dad? Fathering expert Rick Johnson offers ten practical strategies to help men become the dads they want to be, including
- helping their kids find the humor in life
- surrounding their family with healthy friends and role models
- communicating clearly with their children
- helping their kids develop self-esteem and respect for others
- being a gatekeeper when it comes to their kids’ social circle
- setting reachable goals for themselves and their children
- and more
There are no reviews yet.