The teen years are a vital stage for a boy as he develops into a man. But these years can also make moms feel like they have lost influence in their sons’ lives. Friends and media pull one way while Mom pulls the other. How can a mom be sure she is doing everything she can to help her son grow into a mature and responsible adult?
A follow-up to the popular That’s My Son, this book helps moms use their considerable influence to help their teenage boys become good men. Moms will learn about
- the emotional life of their boys
- what changes are taking place in their bodies
- how to help them develop healthy sexuality
- what boys fear most
- what traits they need to learn to grow into good men
- how to communicate with them
- and how to positively influence their spirituality
Courageous Moms: Raising Boys to Become Good Men
Good for you! You don’t want just to raise your boy to become a man. You want him to be a good man. Rick Johnson, founder of Better Dads and bestselling author, will show you how to help your boy become a man of courage and integrity, with a good work ethic and a healthy understanding of love and responsibility.
The world needs men like this, and there is no reason why your son cannot grow to be among the best of them.