The teen years are a vital stage for a boy as he develops into a man. But these years can also make moms feel like they have lost influence in their sons’ lives. Friends and media pull one way while Mom pulls the other. How can a mom be sure she is doing everything she can to help her son grow into a mature and responsible adult?
A follow-up to the popular That’s My Son, this book helps moms use their considerable influence to help their teenage boys become good men. Moms will learn about
- the emotional life of their boys
- what changes are taking place in their bodies
- how to help them develop healthy sexuality
- what boys fear most
- what traits they need to learn to grow into good men
- how to communicate with them
- and how to positively influence their spirituality
Courageous Moms: Raising Boys to Become Good Men
Good for you! You don’t want just to raise your boy to become a man. You want him to be a good man. Rick Johnson, founder of Better Dads and bestselling author, will show you how to help your boy become a man of courage and integrity, with a good work ethic and a healthy understanding of love and responsibility.
The world needs men like this, and there is no reason why your son cannot grow to be among the best of them.
There are no reviews yet.