Stand Up and Be the Man You Were Created to Be
Rick Johnson tried to fake authentic manhood until he learned an important lesson: A man armed only with a fork in a land of soup doesn’t fare very well.
God gave men incredible power in their masculinity. With humor and honesty, The Power of a Man shows men how to live a life of great significance and healthy masculinity in a world afraid of real men. Johnson demonstrates that
• Real men aren’t passive—they wield positive influence to change the world.
• Real men don’t quit, no matter how tough things get.
• Real men love, protect, and provide for their wives and children.
• Real men defy cultural expectations and live by a code of honor.
• Real men recognize that only masculinity bestows masculinity.
The Power of a Man is about being calm but confident, relaxed but prepared, kind but authentic, and bold but compassionate. It’s about becoming the man you’ve always wanted to be—the man your world needs.
Order your copy now for only $13.99 (plus shipping)!